Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reason #7 - Dreams

   You can interpret this reason in a couple different ways.

1. I think dreaming while asleep is one of the coolest things ever. Our mind subconsciously makes little movies for us every night. How CRAZY is that? I have been known to have really wild dreams, especially after I started routine medication. Sometimes I go on those dream interpreting websites to try and figure out what they mean. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but they are fun to explore. I also have very simple dreams, that sometimes make me rethink if they were actually real life or not. Nevertheless, I love being able to recall my dream the following day. Sometimes I get upset when I can't finish them, but they are still super awesome to me. Our brains are such cool and powerful things.

2. Day dreaming. I dream about my future a lot. I imagine how I will meet my future husband, my wedding (a lot about my wedding), my future children, the home we will live in, going to grandma's house for Thanksgiving, what I will do for a living. I dream about places I will visit and things I want to see and experience. I hope I get to travel and make lots of memories. I want to hot air balloon and go on a cross country road trip and see tons of national parks and monuments. I want to have a perfectly imperfect family and have a really crazy Christmas card every year. I want to have a really close relationship with God. I want to go to as many concerts as possible, even when I'm really old and I can't stand anymore. I want to go white water rafting and hiking in unique places. I want to volunteer a lot and meet all kinds of people. I want to hear about other's lives and I want to make them better if possible. I want to invent or create something really cool or crafty. I want Oprah to tweet me back. I want to write a book and some good poetry. I want to throw a surprise party for someone I love. I want someone I love to throw a surprise party for me. I want to eat lots of yummy foods and never turn down something delicious for the sake of trying to lose weight. I want to teach yoga in Hawaii. I want to love and to be loved. And I don't want to leave this earth until I have done all these things.
 
Dreaming is what keeps you alive.

And now I leave you with one of my favorite quotes by Mark Twain.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment