Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reason #11 - Pretty Flowers


   It's the dead of winter and this is easily the most depressing time of the year for me. I think I hate it so much because I really enjoy being outside with nature and seeing everything alive around me, but that isn't so easy in the winter. Right now I am dreaming of flowers. Flowers can say so many different things. They tell us when spring is here. And they can say "I love you," "I'm sorry," or even "I was just thinking of you and I wanted you to have these pretty flowers because you are awesome." Charley went out and bought a bunch of flowers for the house and it really brightens my mood every time I walk passed them. I really need more flowers in my life, especially in the winter.

Boys take note: hydrangeas and sunflowers are my favorite. :)
 
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment