Monday, January 20, 2014

Reason #10 - Vinyl Records

   Today my sister went off on a little day trip to Lancaster City. To my surprise she came home with four new records for me! I was even more surprised to find out that they were really good records. Not the kind that you can pick up at a consignment shop for a buck. Like Darkside of the Moon kind of good. Eeek! I'm a happy girl. My parents got me a little record player for Christmas and now I've become obsessed. Music just sounds so cool and gritty on them. Currently I'm listening to one that my sister just got me today, the Woodstock soundtrack. It gives me chills because they have clips of announcements and other sounds from the audience too. Ahh, I love it. It's pretty fun!


Spinning some Beatles on the good old player.
 
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment