Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reason #31 - Stargazing

   Tonight, after a fairly decent night at work, I was fortunate enough to get to go stargazing with some great friends. We drove around til we found a nice spot to lay and spent the rest of the time marveling at the beautiful night sky. Stargazing is one of my all time favorite activities. I fell in love with it my first year at girl's camp, when my leader took us out to an open field and taught us about different constellations. That night we discussed everything from the sky to the mysteries of God. It was such an uplifting experience for me. In high school, my friends and I would make stargazing a weekly thing. It was always such a great opportunity to get to have heart to hearts with my friends or just to get to know them better. Even if I am alone I love to just ponder and feel the connection with the universe. I find it so amazing how we are just so tiny in the great span of things. If I could just sleep under the stars forever, I would.

-B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment