Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reason #28 - Summer

   I am having one of the best summers of my life. I am living 1800 miles away from home and it's very different than a summer at home. It's strange being on my own schedule. I don't have to babysit all day or have to be home at a certain time. Everything is my choice and it is liberating. I miss home and my family a lot, but I am slowly falling in love with Rexburg and all the friends that I have here. It feels great to be working for myself and living for myself. I feel like this is one of the only times in life where you can get away with being a little bit selfish, when you're trying to make something out of yourself.

   Even before I moved away from home I always loved summers. Late nights and friends make it all worthwhile. I may not get much sleep, but at least I'm having fun... right?






 Just some summer antics:
1. Grim eating a raw potato... because Idaho so why not?
2. Dolly riding through our apartment building.
3. My roommate, Natalie, and me riding on top of Mitch's car.
4. We through a huge party and played WATER pong. :)
5. Stayed up all night and watched the sunrise from the top of our building.

I love summer and feeling free.
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment