Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Reason #30 - Movies

   So, I'm not the most avid movie junky. Every once in awhile I will spend the $7 to see a movie in the theaters, but otherwise I have a very difficult time sitting for 2 or 3 hours. But often in college, we have trouble finding different things to do every night. So we usually end up just watching movies. I just find it so interesting how you can be so moved, laugh so hard, and feel so deeply in just a few short hours. The creativity that some directors posses just amazes me. How lucky we are to be able to set aside some time to just relax and have a story unfold right before us.

Some of my favorites:
Saving Private Ryan
Dumb and Dumber
Django Unchained
The Other Woman
Silver Linings Playbook
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Forrest Gump
Anchorman
Beauty and the Beast
Harry Potter
Captain America

-B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment