Friday, May 2, 2014

Update on My Life!

   Hello all! I apologize for not posting in awhile. April brought lots of exciting changes for me! For one, I moved to Idaho! Crazy... right?! I am going to school at BYU-Idaho and I LOVE IT so far! I am studying exercise physiology, which is really interesting to me. The transition has been a little difficult, but a lot better than I expected. I was pretty homesick for a couple of days. It was also very rainy the first week, but it has been beautiful for the past couple of days. I do miss Pennsylvania a lot!

   The people here are so great. Everyone is really kind and my roommates are AWESOME! I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to live with. There are six of us in the apartment, so we have some pretty fun times. Sometimes it's hard to get studying done because we are always doing something.

The best thing about going to a church school is that everything is so gospel-oriented. The spirit here is so nice and we start every class with a prayer. I think this place is very good for me because it was sometimes hard for me to remember our Lord in high school, but here it's impossible to forget him. I am so lucky that I get to spend some of my college experience here and I am so excited for what is to come. I have lots of things worth living for, so look out for more posts soon!

-B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment