Sunday, February 9, 2014

Reason #20 - Birthdays!

   I can honestly say that I fully prepared for last year to be my last birthday, but I am so happy it wasn't! Today I had a blast and I believe that birthdays are one of the greatest reasons to live. A whole day dedicated to you. How fun is that? This birthday was especially exciting because it's Olympic time now, which is also one of my favorite things! So last night I had some friends over to watch the Opening Ceremonies. Then today we had our monthly date night and we went laser tagging. It was probably one of the best birthdays I have had. The best part of it all was getting to spend it with some of my favorite people.

Some scenes from this weekend...
 
The photobooth after laser tagging.

 
Some pretty flattering pictures of me, Melissa, and Jenn...

 
Yay for birthdays and good company!
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment