Monday, February 3, 2014

Reason #19 - Giving & Receiving Compliments

   Getting a really nice compliment from someone just makes my day! But it also makes me happy attempting to make someone else's day by giving a compliment. There's nothing more simple and kind that you can do for someone, or that they can do for you, than just voicing what you like about them.

   Today my friend showed me Daily Odd Compliment (http://dailyoddcompliment.tumblr.com/). It's a blog that posts unusual compliments. We were sending them back and forth and I was laughing so hard because so many of them actually related to our friendship.

   Someone once told me to never pass up the opportunity to compliment someone. If you genuinely like something about someone, even if it's just the way they did their hair that day or their new socks, make sure you tell them! It doesn't even matter if it's a complete stranger! It can turn a bad day into one that's a little bit better. Sometimes that's all someone needs to keep going!

 
A few Odd Compliments....
 



 
:) -B
 
P.S. To everyone that reads my blog - you are all amazing and cute and I hope you are having a fabulous week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment