Friday, September 5, 2014

Reason #32 - Good Hugs

   There are few things in life more loving than good hugs. Many would say that nothing can beat a sincere kiss, which is very accurate. Especially when shared between two people who really care about each other. But hugs are more universal. Anyone can hug and hugs mean so many different things. They can signify a start of a new friendship or a reunion between old pals. Hugs can be used for comfort, as a sign that one person is there for another. They can be used to say "I'm sorry," "congratulations," and "I love you."

   I believe that the warmth that occurs during a great hug is more than just body heat coming together, it's like my soul is warm and my whole body fills with happiness. It sounds cheesy, but I just feel so good when hugging. Give a hug today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment